Monday, June 18, 2007

My 1st Blog

I will always remember today's date as I posted my very first blog :)

Thank you very much to a very dear 2nd cousin of mine back in Singapore, who's always encourage me to set-up my very own blog.....YOU know who YOU are!!!...(I owe it to you) :)

At last by God's will......I now have my very own blogspot!!!! (Yahoooo.....yeaahhh.........)

It will take sometimes for me to get used to this blog....so guys out there pleeassseeee support me! I am so thrilled and excited about it till nearly half of my office day I was planning and writing to my blog. (Macam nak pecah kepala otak, maklum baru 1st time ada blog sendiri......hehehehe....macam-macam nak di tulis...apa orang kata - "jakun" kalau orang Brunei cakap "sagai")

Oklah......I will continue again. (Kasi chance lah, kita belum expert lagi....baru nak belajar)

No comments: