Saturday, November 03, 2007

It's has been a long absence.......

As'kum.....it has been almost 3 months since my last post. I have been very busy lately. Anyway it's not to late for me to wish all my Muslims fellow (that includes all my relatives in Singapore especially) a SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MINAL AIDIL WAL FA IZIN....:)
Well, actually I have lots & lots of things to tell but in the meantime as my time is still constrain due to my other commitments I will have to shorten it first. I will surely update my blog don't you guys out there worried!!!!
Besides that, I will also like to thank my mum, sis- Leen & her boyfriend, Aidil for coming all the way to Brunei Darussalam recently to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri with us here in Brunei. Eventhough it was just a 10 days visit but I felt great & it was too short. I really feel home sick & thanks to my family for being here in Brunei.
I have got to go.....I will see you guys out there soon......

1 comment:

In My Pocket said...

fuyoh... lama bebenar mika menghilang...

welkam beck!!!

: )