Monday, July 09, 2007

Rabbits and I-Pod


Bunnies by the name of 'brownie' and 'blackie' (I guessed u guys should already knew the colour of the rabbits by the nicknames given, hehehehe)...few weeks back, I bought two rabbits for my daughter as her pets. She has been bugging and pestering me to buy her the rabbit for almost 2 months. I were hesitant at first, gradually when she showed me that she is responsible enough to have pets besides her 'fighting fish' then only I have decided to buy that cuddly, lovable animals.
I thought at first, it was very easy to take care of these rabbits....hmmm??? We have spent a sum of money just to buy these animals their foods, shelter, shampoo, combs, not to mention also their vitamins and other stuffs. As a parent, I don't want my daughter to have a sick and unhealthy pets since she will be the one to take care of all these animals. As long as all her pets are healthy, I will have no worries. :)

P/S: As promised, if she got position between no. 1-3 in her class for her mid-year exam this year, my hubby and myself will buy for her the I-Pod she has been aiming lately. Now, she has been reminding us about it!!!(Padan muka) Why? Because she got 2nd in class for her mid-year exam :)

No comments: